Resolved: Nascar 06 - Total Team Control problem
(07-24-2015, 01:04 AM)refraction Wrote: have you tried opengl mode on the latest git build?

I just tried open gl but it lags. on direct3d11 hardware mode, i manage to get the spped running where it should be for around 50 to 80% of the daytona track. Im proud I could get this plagued game this far, feel like we're almost there. Also, what do you mean by git build?

Sponsored links

I mean the latest development build you can download from the main site.

I honestly don't care about the speed at this point, if it lags or not, I just want to know if it works.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-24-2015, 02:18 AM)refraction Wrote: I mean the latest development build you can download from the main site.

I honestly don't care about the speed at this point, if it lags or not, I just want to know if it works.

I downloaded the 1.2.1 installer r5875 which seemed to be the latest. i just downloaded this sunday i believe. the git page i looked up and didnt download anything from there.
(07-24-2015, 12:41 AM)Merrill96 Wrote: Ive been toying with this so much that I got the car to look alittle like itself but ofcourse there is flickering and lag but I will still mess around with the options. I got it to run some what smooth for a couple seconds.

That looks like fbmask problem and may be be fixed by enabling "Accurate FBmask" in opengl settings. Also enabling mipmap may fix this in software mode.
mipmap is enabled by default in software mode, so he doesn't need to change anything while using software mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-24-2015, 02:46 AM)Merrill96 Wrote: I downloaded the 1.2.1 installer r5875 which seemed to be the latest. i just downloaded this sunday i believe. the git page i looked up and didnt download anything from there.

Noo latest development build http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

be sure to enable the option in GSDX that prafull mentioned (possibly try all the "Accurate" options if that doesn't help)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I tried Nascar 09 (similar to this) with a trick and the game works perfect (although bit slow) with opengl mode using latest gsdx.

Steps to make it work:-

1. Use old PCSX2 (having old gsdx) where the game was loading and select that old gsdx plugin.

2. Reach the menus and make a savestate by pressing F1. Exit PCSX2.

3. Use old PCSX2 but now select latest gsdx and opengl HW mode enabling accurate options.

4. Click Boot cdvd and quickly press F3 to load state.

5. Game will load at the menu perfectly and you can play it just fine.
So I downloaded the latest git build as of this post, revision 7869440. As you can see, the textures are fixed. the only problem that remains is i gotta change settings so that there is minimal lag. I know you wernt interested in the lag but i thought i would give the whole situation.

video plugin GXdx 20150723232725 with the ssse3. i checked all the accurate settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-24-2015, 05:54 PM)Merrill96 Wrote: So I downloaded the latest git build as of this post, revision 7869440. As you can see, the textures are fixed. the only problem that remains is i gotta change settings so that there is minimal lag. I know you wernt interested in the lag but i thought i would give the whole situation.

video plugin GXdx 20150723232725 with the ssse3. i checked all the accurate settings

Just Enable Accurate Fbmask. Disable other accurate options as well as HW Ogl depth. From my testing Nascar 09 doesn't need other accurate options. So this one shoudn't need them either. You will get good speed boost.
I have both speedhack sliders all the way to the right because it helps me alot more than all the way to the left. VU round mode on nearest, VU clamp on extra + preserve, EE clamp on full, EE/FPU on nearest. automatic game fixes on, enable cheats on, enable widescreen patches on, open gl hardware, just the fb mask on and nothing else. Im now using the plugin [GSdx32-AVX]. so 1 build makes the game run mostly nice and the newest one has no texture errors but its laggy.

if i enable agressive crc hack level and 200 skip draw. i goes from 38 to 40 fps all the way to 38 to 56 fps.