Resolved: [Resolved] Evil dead a fistful of boomstick [PAL and NTSC]
(01-27-2013, 03:34 PM)refraction Wrote: okay thanks for trying. we will need to look in to this one then.

You already got the block dump long time ago.Tongue

I can redo it if you got some free time. Smile

Edit: Wow Ref da Man. you are pretty quick. Working at 7 fps here now Smile

Sponsored links

its not the ideal solution, but it's a start. Branch/jumps in branch delay slots are a nasty mystery which keeps rearing its ugly head to cause problems.

Op: You can play it now in the latest SVN (r5538) but only if you set VU1 to interpreter. I warn you though, it will be slow.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-27-2013, 07:29 PM)refraction Wrote: its not the ideal solution, but it's a start. Branch/jumps in branch delay slots are a nasty mystery which keeps rearing its ugly head to cause problems.

Op: You can play it now in the latest SVN (r5538) but only if you set VU1 to interpreter. I warn you though, it will be slow.
Great work dudeSmile
Thank you so much that you are working on itSmile
Thanks thanks thanks
Oh Man Damn It You Are So Aowesome refraction .!!

Its Really works Finally thanks thanks thanks ..etc Smile

you deserve a promotion for dat Dude Smile

Hope You Best Wish
Promotion? We're a team not a business lol. xD

Yeh it seems to work (although it was freezing randomly last time i tried it, might be okay on newest revision) but it's pretty slow, couldn't get over 20fps Tongue2

Hopefully somebody who knows what they are doing with MicroVU will be able to fix it on there soon, so everybody can enjoy the proper speeds Smile

(02-03-2013, 06:11 PM)refraction Wrote: Promotion? We're a team not a business lol. xD

Yeh it seems to work (although it was freezing randomly last time i tried it, might be okay on newest revision) but it's pretty slow, couldn't get over 20fps Tongue2

Hopefully somebody who knows what they are doing with MicroVU will be able to fix it on there soon, so everybody can enjoy the proper speeds Smile

Yes, a great team!!!!!!!
I have a short question.
Is there a way to get more speed in VU1 Interpreter????

My sys:
Intel Core i 5 4x3,4 Ghz
4 GB Ram
Geforce GTX 550 TI
Win XP
Nope, by thier very nature, they're slow. Sorry!

(02-08-2013, 10:54 AM)refraction Wrote: Nope, by thier very nature, they're slow. Sorry!

Ok thanksSmile
Cool Guy's

Now The Game With SVN5558 it's not crashing After first cutscene .. it's just jammed without active VU