Resolved: Richard Burns Rally
For those of you who like rally games, this is one of the most realistic and difficult rally games ever released on PS2 (but the more you try, the better you become at it!) Cool

I made an iso from my disk and it runs fine with the latest SVN releases. The only problem (which doesn't affect gameplay), are a few lines at the bottom of the screen.

Do you know why this happens or if it can be solved? It is not important, i am asking out of curiosity...

PAL version, original res 512x541, no glitch in software mode (F9)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=39025]

Sponsored links

You know that there is a PC version about this game right?
(07-18-2012, 09:47 PM)armimens95 Wrote: You know that there is a PC version about this game right?

It's up to him whether to play the PS2 or PC version...
(07-18-2012, 09:47 PM)armimens95 Wrote: You know that there is a PC version about this game right?
give him a good reason to buy the game twice.
If he owns it for PS2,why would he buy it again ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Video 
Some say the best rally simulator of all times. I played it on pc with a wheel and the physics are really good.
The stages are awesome, some narrow some wide..
A video I made back when I was playing it:

Although i bought it very cheap (a shopping mall near my house had a PS2 game clearance last year, selling almost all their stock for 2€-8€/game), there's no reason to buy the PC version.

The PS2 version at 3 x internal is fine! Happy

About the lines at the bottom, any idea what causes them or how/if they can be fixed?
I have the PC version, didn't even know it came out on ps2!
Moved to Bug reporting on ssakash's request
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction