Resolved: Scarface The world is Yours [NTSC]
I'm new to bug reporting. I noticed a few bugs in a few games that people don't really mention so I just want to help out the progress of PCSX2 with this.

This game has 2 major graphical glitchs, along with two major performance glitches.

The game actually does load, and you can play it, even though the compatability list says that you can't. It looks like it is possible to play through the whole gae, I don't see any reason why it's not possible, but I haven't tested it so the most I could say is that you can get ingame.

So to describe the glitch, well the game looks like it is made from clay. It's like everything in the game is a clay model. It's actually quite funny.

[Image: 3598792188_71c71bdbe8_b.jpg]

Also when Scarface goes into rage mode, the graphics gets really glitched, and the game starts to move at 8 Frames persecond so you have to just wait it out until you could actually play.

PCSX2 version: The problem was in the game since 0.9.4, the whole game broke with 0.9.6. The oldest beta I used was 1059, it was working in that one with the same glitches up until now.

CPU Options: All options checked, except for microvu The frame rate option is at normal but it's the same with limit and normal as far as I know.

Plugins:

Tested with DX10 GSDX in Hardware and Software, DX9 GSDX in Hardware and Software and ZeroGS. All of them had the same basic problems.

To replicate the bug, all you need to do is start the game.

Sponsored links

could you please edit your post to follow these guidelines http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html

also if you need to upload big images, please use an external service like imageshack or photobucket.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I also think that the newer betas have introduced random crashing to the game, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll have to test more.
(06-05-2009, 05:57 PM)refraction Wrote: could you please edit your post to follow these guidelines http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html

also if you need to upload big images, please use an external service like imageshack or photobucket.

personally i find the picture very useful in this situation
personally i find resurrecting 2 year old threads very un-useful.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.