Resolved: Tenchu 3 Wrath Of Heaven PAL
First of all, hi.
I´m a new user.

I want to report a bug in Tenchu 3 Wrath Of Heaven.The game runs fine with fullspeed BUT it has a strange bug:Gray fog
[Image: 3700588gsdx20091211215333.png]

This is the first Tenchu game released without fog, so I hate playing it with fog xD
I´m using GSDX 1873 SSE2.
I tested DX9, DX10 and DX11, with hardware and software rendering.
Software rendering runs fine, but hardware always have this problem.
Can you please fix this?

I´m using the PAL ISO, the one witch includes spanish language.
Laptop: Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 2.0 GHz, 9600M GT 512 MB, 4 GB RAM, W7 x64
Sorry if I write something wrong, but I am spanish.

Sponsored links

Quote:Can you please fix this?
Can you please read the stickies before posting here as the sticky says and stop wasting our time?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
the devs never solve this kind of problem, 300 games has problems like this....please someone make other ps2 emu...
Quote:please someone make other ps2 emu...
Lol yeah, if someone makes another PS2 emu now, it will only take him ~ 6 years to reach the level PCSX2 has reached. Have fun waiting Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
dolphin emu run a lot of games with no glitches in few years, i finished tenchu 4 yesterday with dolphin and was perfect
And of course, Gamecube hardware & PS2 are exactly the sames and as easy to emulate.

Seriously, no one prevents you from writing a patch that could handle this. Just do it yourself instead of bothering the devs for a single game.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That's very nice you using one random game for comparison... If I compared Persona 4 on PCSX2 to say, for example, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 on dolphin I could make it seem like PCSX2 is the far more advanced and better supported emulator.

Using a single game from each system is not a good comparison... and both emulators are getting to their SVNs daily. That said, you can't expect devs to drop all the parts they are working on to fix a complex problem with a single game.

Bositman was short with the OP because he didn't follow the rules of the bug report forum. If you break rules in forums, you generally get scalded for it.

(edit) Did a little look bad at your history fortal... you have a tendency to whine and complain when the bugs YOU think are important aren't fixed immediately. That could very well be the reason why you get flamed as well.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Hah, I'd love to be dolphin, and only have to emulate a pc style graphic chip.
Too bad we're stuck with the alien GS, and it's countless features that are a pain to emulate.
You know, like fog effects.
there is also a texture issue present for me, rock walls flicker and ayame's pants have white splotches on the texture. using windows XP 32bit SP3, r3113, Nvidia Geforce 8800GT 512mb, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66 GHz 1333Mhz FSB , 2 gb DDR2 ram. No speed hacks running.
(12-13-2009, 11:26 AM)Hero Of Time Wrote: First of all, hi.
I´m a new user.

I want to report a bug in Tenchu 3 Wrath Of Heaven.The game runs fine with fullspeed BUT it has a strange bug:Gray fog
[Image: 3700588gsdx20091211215333.png]

This is the first Tenchu game released without fog, so I hate playing it with fog xD
I´m using GSDX 1873 SSE2.
I tested DX9, DX10 and DX11, with hardware and software rendering.
Software rendering runs fine, but hardware always have this problem.
Can you please fix this?

I´m using the PAL ISO, the one witch includes spanish language.

look at this thread,pretty much i repeat the solution for this among all my posts therehttp://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tenchu-Fatal-Shadows.
Or if you are too lazy just read post nº9 Tongue