Resolved-Workaround: [Bug Report] Armored Core 2 [NTSC-U]
Link to the video:
https://mega.nz/#!O9VV3KaD!k-utfkc6kd7H1...68O1wIx9AU

From what I can tell the steps to reproduce it every-time are:

-Start and load the game 

-go into the mission menu and start the mission

-after the cut-scene go on-top of the building on your left then on top of the building right behind it

-point towards the northeast after switching to the laser cannon

-try killing one plane then another one in quick succession so that the first one explodes at around the same time the second is hit

-if the bug is triggered the jet flying sounds should loop and still be present in the pause menu (anything that isn't the BGM should be muted in the pause menu)

Also I didn't show it in the video but the sound stays pretty much permanently until you reboot the emulation.

Attached Files
.7z   AC2bug.7z (Size: 1,59 MB / Downloads: 216)

Sponsored links

Sent you a PM, could you try the suggested method and try to reproduce the issue ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Setting DelayCycles to 1 in SPU2X.ini does indeed fix the issue.
I really have to try and find an general workaround rather than having an INI variable to fix the issue, till then I'm afraid you'd have to use this INI value to fix this issue Sad

Pushing this to resolved with workaround as there's already a Git issue report for a general fix.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
- Refraction