Resolved-Workaround: [Bug Report] GTA San Andreas [NTSC]
Pcsx2 version: 0.9.6 and revision 1242 compiled from svn
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 890 & 1250 SSE4 (hardware and software, dx10 dx9 and zerogs 0.97.1

tried native resolution

# Description: Ghost images are seen during gameplay. not apparent in all shots. No setting or plugin is known to fix it. The game is playable.

something else to note is that the Rockstar logos at load of game shake up and down

game isnt running slow so i didnt think that speedhacks would help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro

Sponsored links

Try to use native resolution
you used the latest revision of the plugin GSDX

downloaded last oficial gabest link http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx
[Image: mypc.gif]
tried both suggestions and bug is still there

edit: also got zerogs to finally load and it also shows same images
Just pointing out, there is no beta 1242. Please do not post misleading informations
its a version i compiled, sorry if it sounds misleading.

no changes were made to it, because i have no clue how to. would you like it if i used/changed it to the one you have on the link?
The point is, if you write something like "beta 1242", people will start asking "where can I download it?" and the like. Just call it revision 1242 compiled from svn, and we're clear.
try the latest svn revision, San Andreas uses Path3 Masking, which has had a massive overhaul in recent revisions. It could have been some incorrect data reaching the GS.

Its not totally likely (more likely a post processing issue, im sure Gabest removed it on my version) but its worth a try
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

tried latest revision and still there. Smile
I can also confirm the problem. But, the problem where the game would pause every 10 seconds is gone though so now the game is way more playable.

Also, the ghosting issue is a lot more visible in software mode, but that might be because more lighting effects are emulated in the software mode so it's also shown in the ghosting so that makes it so that the problem is more visible. I'm just guessing though. v