Resolved-Workaround: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
(09-19-2009, 05:00 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's been answered ONE BILLION TIMES BEFORE. Use the latest beta, how hard is it to do a damned search?

I think we need a "FFX: known crashes and solutions" post somewhere, maybe people will read it (pure sarcasm)

Sponsored links

the fail is with the last public beta you need a older version, with the last beta the game fail(frozen game) in many points, I play this points with 0.95 for avoid this problems
Go here for another way to get around the "Yuna sending" problem. Dunno if anyone will find this helpful.
hi,
Thanks for sharing this information because i love to play with games.But i do not know how to download this game in my computer?Can you tell me the how to download the setup of this game?
Thanks.
(09-24-2009, 02:12 PM)marksteven Wrote: hi,
Thanks for sharing this information because i love to play with games.But i do not know how to download this game in my computer?Can you tell me the how to download the setup of this game?
Thanks.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html
Read our rules,no illegal/warez talk allowed in here. Warning issued.
I also removed your signature since it was advertising which is also against our rules.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
# Pcsx2 version: official playground release ( 0.9.6 last )
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx9(hardware and software, dx9)or zerogs 0.9.6
# Description: in the first combat with seymour and 2 guado soldiers. when i kill him in the animation the emulator crash.. over and over what is the problem?
The original issue has been resolved with a workaround. See the wiki issues for a list of bugs and possible workarounds:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/FFX

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.