Resolved-Workaround: Mtx Mototrax Glitchy Graphics
Bug 
I decided to play MTX Mototrax on the emulator for some good nostalgia sake. However, at the main menu and the whole rest of the game, the graphics of the game just go crazy, either missing, flashing, mixing or pixelating to the point of being unplayable. I've tried to change a few options or the GS correction options, but no good and perhaps even worse. I've tried both PAL and NTSC-U versions but they get the same bug. 

Image of the glitch and settings (in both versions)

I've also tried to take off the AA options and tried OpenGL, but the same bug persisted.

Sponsored links

Tried pressing F9?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
that's an old build you have got there, get the latest development build from here and give OpenGL a shot.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-22-2015, 05:27 PM)ssakash Wrote: that's an old build you have got there, get the latest development build from here and give OpenGL a shot.

Just tried that out, still the same bug... tried to mess a bit around in the graphics window and some different settings but no luck, damn... I really wanted to play that game again. Sad
I don't know how accurate the report here is http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-MTX-Motot...#pid377213

but he seems to think it's okay. Make sure you delete anything in your plugins folder to make sure you aren't using the old plugin still which potentially has the bug in it. Failing that, try ZeroGS which apparently looks perfect
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Kinda late, but I found out how to make it work properly with some settings I used for TH American Wasteland: More Closer rounding and Complete clamping at EE; More closer rounding and Extra + Preserve Signal campling in VU. Game works like a charm now.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go