Resolved-Workaround: the sims 2 castaway blackness
First of all, hello everyone my problem is sims 2 castaway is also black on the back of the sim I tried it from the settings but it did not improve what can I do

edit pcsx2 version 1.6.0

edit This blackness happens when you go from the beach to the forest or from the forest to the beach.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-05-2020, 07:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

There is a lot in emulog, I did not know how to share please help
I am using the forum for the first time
This was resolved on Discord. The game requires HPO, Large Frame Buffer and Auto Flush
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]