Restoring Default Textures Texmod
I recently used texmod on pcsx2 to make some textures invisible. Now I'm trying to restore pcsx2 to it's default textures. If I close out texmod, restart the computer, or use a different pcsx2 exe, it remains that the textures are invisible. I do see that texmod remembers my last thing done. So how do I restore the default textures and where does texmod keep its gui configs?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

First you'll have to explain what exactly texmod is Tongue
It's an old version of uMod that let's you apply your own textures to the your games. I thought it was temporary but it seems permanent. I'm sure if I find where it's data is stored, I could shut it off that way but here's a link to read about it more:
http://www.swordofmoonlight.com/bbs/inde...opic=712.0
Well, if anyone can help, could someone at least dump the textures of the crystal clock screen (buttons, text, arrows only) and upload them to me so that I could 'fix' it that way. There really are only 4 to 5 textures. Thanks.
If you uploaded a blockdump of the game, I could dump the textures for you.
You can maybe try using ProcessActivityView to see what texmod tries to load/read
If it's files with settings,ProcessActivityView will tell you,and if it's registry keys you can try RegFromApp

You need the x86/x64 version if the program is x86/x64
So you managed to replace textures in PCSX2 permanently, like dolphin ? Is no one else interested in how he actually did it ?
(02-02-2018, 10:19 PM)CK1 Wrote: If you uploaded a blockdump of the game, I could dump the textures for you.

It's not a game I altered textures in. It's the bios on the crystal clock screen. I prefer the png files and you don't have to do the transparency/color correct thing because they come out perfect without having to do that.