Right analog stick : Silent Hill origins
Hi everyone, 

I have a problem with my risght analog stick on silent hill origins. Does anayone have a solution ? 

It just doesn't work at all on this game, but it is fine on other ones. 

Thanks

Sponsored links

While you provide no information, the answer is very simple. Right analog stick is not used in that specific game. So right analog stick will do nothing.

You can read the manual if you don't believe me. Manual is here: https://ia601407.us.archive.org/11/items...USA%29.pdf
(11-04-2022, 01:25 AM)MrWizard Wrote: While you provide no information, the answer is very simple. Right analog stick is not used in that specific game. So right analog stick will do nothing.

You can read the manual if you don't believe me. Manual is here: https://ia601407.us.archive.org/11/items...USA%29.pdf

Thanks you, I was struggeling hard for nothing

I do believe you mate, thank you for the answer. 

I wa so focus on making m'y device work that I forgot this simple fact .. sometimes I'm juste dumb I reckon
Nah nah. You had a valid question. I tried looking up control schema for the game in different FAQs online and honestly I didn't think what to believe until I've read the manual myself.
Its always a good rule of thumb to play the game on your PS2 console and see if that is normal behavior before posting your question. A lot of questions in this forum can be answered by playing it on real hardware. I especially see a lot of people ask about why graphics look a certain way, just to find out that's how it looked on the original PS2 console
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(11-06-2022, 11:26 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Its always a good rule of thumb to play the game on your PS2 console and see if that is normal behavior before posting your question.  A lot of questions in this forum can be answered by playing it on real hardware.  I especially see a lot of people ask about why graphics look a certain way, just to find out that's how it looked on the original PS2 console

Yeah that's right. Unfortunatly my PS2 controller don't work anymore since a bit of time now, still didn't find the time to fix it. So I can't really check it anymore, for the moment at least