Ring of Red Fps problem
Helo all i have problem with ring of red ps2 game i run it on pcsx2 0.9.8 on the map game runs normaly 60fps but in 3d batle mode its drops to 29-30 fps all other games run normaly on 59-60fps only this one gives me problems. i run the game with speed hacks but with no efect so can you help me pls configurate my pcsx2? or its the frame drop in this game normal? anyway thx for helpSmile

Pc spec:intel core2 duo 2x2,7ghz
2g ddr2 ram
Grafik card: Gigabayte Nvidia gforce 210 1g gddr2 128bit

ps:sory for my english.)

Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 34,34 KB / Downloads: 805)

Sponsored links

Are you running on native resolution?
If so, is either GS or EE reaching 90-100%?

Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Low-end GPU, and a sort of average CPU.
Have you tried a lower internal resolution? Try native.

If this hasn't seemed to help, try using some Speedhacks while at a lower res.

Posting screen shots of your PCSX2 settings (Emulation Settings, Video Plugin settings...) is a good way to recieve advice on them.
[attachment=28817]
(06-25-2011, 08:23 AM)Rezard Wrote: Low-end GPU, and a sort of average CPU.
Have you tried a lower internal resolution? Try native.

If this hasn't seemed to help, try using some Speedhacks while at a lower res.

Posting screen shots of your PCSX2 settings (Emulation Settings, Video Plugin settings...) is a good way to recieve advice on them.

so in native with medium hacks i get 35-50 fps my EE runs 29-40% and gs 50-70% on map i get 60 fps whitout hack but in 3d batle mode i get 30-50 fps i use gdsx 4600 (msvc 15.00,sse2)0.1.16 yes and i have win xp 32 bit thx for any help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can change GSdx to the SSE4.1 plugin. Your CPU does support it, and it can help a bit.

Have you tried any higher Spreedhack Presets? Maybe try 4 - Aggressive, or even 5 - Aggressive plus.

On a side note, you should consider upgrading your Windows OS, so your GPU can actually utilize it's DirectX10 capabilities.
(06-26-2011, 12:25 AM)Rezard Wrote: You can change GSdx to the SSE4.1 plugin. Your CPU does support it, and it can help a bit.

Have you tried any higher Spreedhack Presets? Maybe try 4 - Aggressive, or even 5 - Aggressive plus.

On a side note, you should consider upgrading your Windows OS, so your GPU can actually utilize it's DirectX10 capabilities.

its ok now i got now my 60fps+- thx for help.)