Riping a ps2 disc to .iso
(06-15-2015, 09:19 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: It still requires Software unless the OP wants 1fps by disabling the texture cache.

yeah, I know. I was just merely curious on why you suggested extra rendering threads to 2 without the information of the OP's processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(06-15-2015, 09:21 AM)ssakash Wrote: yeah, I know. I was just merely curious on why you suggested extra rendering threads to 2 without the information of the OP's processor.

Yeah, you're right about that.

@Neptunia, What's your laptop's CPU?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-15-2015, 09:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: The black eyes can be fixed by going to config>video>plugin settings and changing to Direct3d11 Hardware and going setting 2 extra rendering threads

[Image: ffytyty.png]

whitch one?
[Image: dff.png]
D3D11(or)D3D9(or)0pengl(software mode).
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-15-2015, 09:21 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yeah, you're right about that.

@Neptunia, What's your laptop's CPU?

my laptop says not avalibe but i know i can run kingdom harts ii at 60fps

but i do know my laptop i built for gaming like its realy pawer full

[Image: Capture.png]
(06-15-2015, 09:50 AM)ssakash Wrote: D3D11(or)D3D9(or)0pengl(software mode).

thanks
(06-15-2015, 09:51 AM)Neptunia Wrote: my laptop says not avalibe but i know i can run kingdom harts ii at 60fps

but i do know my laptop i built for gaming like its realy pawer full

[Image: Capture.png]

just FYI, you can find the name of your processor in the emulog.
- Refraction
(06-15-2015, 09:57 AM)ssakash Wrote: just FYI, you can find the name of your processor in the emulog.

i have no i dear how to do that XD
(06-15-2015, 10:03 AM)Neptunia Wrote: i have no i dear how to do that XD

go to the logs folder at pcsx2 directory >>emulog >> it will display the name of your processor at it's content.
- Refraction
it's the log that opens with PCSX2

[Image: emulog.png]
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]