Riping a ps2 disc to .iso
Question 
Ok all i know this is a common one but let me say this

a wile back on a laptop i sold i could rip a ps2 disc (i payed for it) to a .iso and play it on pcsx2 now i think i used ultraiso but thats not my problem ok i rided "spy vs spy, dbz budiki 3" now i got a new laptop and i tryed riping all my Jak games (Jak and Daxter, Jak ii, Jak 3, Jak X" ok it riped fine and turned to a .iso for pcsx2 but when i load the game on pcsx2 it comes up with this disc is not supported i serched the net and everyone say just copy the game to .iso but i think there some thing eals you have to do like i seed i forgot what to do i think the .iso program i was use maybe simmiler to ultraiso but when you chouse file for mate you what is hade a normal .iso and a ps2 .iso can any one help me i realy what to play my games but thay arn't working is there a disk to iso program that supports a ps2 .iso formate and you i tryed the ESR disc patcher but i won't support the .iso HELP PLEASE
[Image: dff.png]

Sponsored links

Try using Imgburn to rip the ISO. If that doesn't work, then go to CDVD and change from ISO to Plugin and try playing directly from the disk.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-15-2015, 08:27 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Try using Imgburn to rip the ISO. If that doesn't work, then go to CDVD and change from ISO to Plugin and try playing directly from the disk.

i will try imgburn and i would love to try running it from disc but for some resion my has a laptop say it has 2 disc drives when it only has one Disc drives
so my pcsx2 thinks it has to run of the disc drive :F and not on Laugh drive
go to config>plugin/bios selector and config the CDVD plugin to use your dvd drive.
(06-15-2015, 08:45 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: go to config>plugin/bios selector and config the CDVD plugin to use your dvd drive.

Thanks i will do that oh and what is the diffrance for play a ps2 game on disc than of .iso
(06-15-2015, 08:47 AM)Neptunia Wrote: Thanks i will do that oh and what is the diffrance for play a ps2 game on disc than of .iso

the reading speeds of an optical drive is significantly lower compared to the reading speed of an Modern HDD, that's about the most important difference on why playing using ISO is faster.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-15-2015, 08:45 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: go to config>plugin/bios selector and config the CDVD plugin to use your dvd drive.

i work thanks oh but one thin can you please guyed me to a thred were to fix the black eyes bug

(06-15-2015, 08:50 AM)ssakash Wrote: the reading speeds of an optical drive is significantly lower compared to the reading speed of an Modern HDD, that's about the most important difference on why playing using ISO is faster.

Thanks i do perfer .iso so can play me games anywere i go Laugh
The black eyes can be fixed by going to config>video>plugin settings and changing to Direct3d11 Hardware and going setting 2 extra rendering threads
(06-15-2015, 09:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: going setting 2 extra rendering threads

that isn't exactly needed to fix the black eyes. it might even cause a slowdown depending on the processor of the OP.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-15-2015, 09:18 AM)ssakash Wrote: that isn't exactly needed to fix the black eyes. it might even cause a slowdown depending on the processor of the OP.

It still requires Software unless the OP wants 1fps by disabling the texture cache.