Ripping 3D Models From PCSX2
Hello people,

You may remember me from some time ago, I'm looking to rip bikes, cars, scenes and figures from various PS2 games for use in the animation and 3D design tool, Poser. I'm currently in the process of configuring my PCSX2 to work on my laptop, but I'm experiencing some hurdles.

My system spec:

Acer Aspire 6930G

Intel Core 2 Duo T5800 (2GHz, 800MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)

1535 MB Nvidia GeForce 9300M GS TurboCache

3GB DDR2 RAM

250GB HDD

Blu-Ray Disc

I'm a total and complete n00b on all this stuff, I need spoon feeding all the information to get the thing working. I managed to get to the intro screen for the PS2, but can't seem to load games, I think I'm having problems reading discs. In attempting to configure PCSX2, I think I've mucked it up, so I may have to re install everything from scratch.

How would you suggest I set it up, given my system details? I'm not worried about playing the games as such, as long as I can access my garages in Tourist Trophy and GT4, and the car selection screens on CMR04, WRC Rally Evolved, ToCA Race Driver2 and NASCAR 06 TTC ect... Of course, this would mean learning how to connect a PS2 memory card to my laptop, in order to run saved games with garages full of cars ect, but I'm hoping that's a bridge I can cross at a later date.

Any help and/or info much appreciated, thankyou!

Glen.

Sponsored links

I'm not sure but I think when you rip 3D models from some game
to use in other 3D project made by you own
you are violating intelectual property
and probaly it's not supported by this forum.

But I can be wrong...
C2D E8400 | P5N-E SLI |2x1024 DDR2 800Mhz Corsair XMS2 4-4-4-12 | XFX 9600GT | Seagate SATA2 250 GB | Thermaltake Purepower 500W
use 3D Via Printscreen with ZeroGS.
You get a flat non-textured mesh, just scale it correctly and there you go.
hey folks, thanks for the replies there!
Maybe i was a twit and didnt explain well enough... I'm having trouble setting up PCSX2 to run on my laptop as it wont boot games, im a bit lost.
go here http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html,
then post back if you have anymore problems.
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja