Road Trip Adventure (Choro Q): GSL DMA Tag Error
[Image: 41969859.jpg]
This (BSOD?) always happen if I try to race in Miner 49er raceway (chestnut canyon)

Any solution? Ninja

Here's the config
[Image: pcsx2settingsplugins.png]
[Image: pcsx2settingsspeedhacksq.png]
*my SVN's r2661*

Sponsored links

first : i think they don't support SVN revs here
second : DISABLE ALL SPEEDHACKS before asking for help (they can cause problems).
third : if it still doesn't work use 0.9.6 or the beta 1888 or try the latest SVN (if you can compile them) since there were a lot of changes on DMA and other stuff.

Also you should use SPU2-X as the sound plugin not ZeroSPU2 and if you are running from the original CD/DVD make an ISO of it and run it with Linuz ISO CDVD.
(05-09-2010, 01:35 PM)andutrache Wrote: first : i think they don't support SVN revs here
second : DISABLE ALL SPEEDHACKS before asking for help (they can cause problems).
third : if it still doesn't work use 0.9.6 or the beta 1888 or try the latest SVN (if you can compile them) since there were a lot of changes on DMA and other stuff.

Also you should use SPU2-X as the sound plugin not ZeroSPU2 and if you are running from the original CD/DVD make an ISO of it and run it with Linuz ISO CDVD.
1, 2 & 3. doesn't works at all. Tried using 0.9.6

I'm running it from ISO. SPU2-X sometimes says Failed to init XAudio 2 engine (and no sound)

Perhaps from the game itself?
Yeah if nothing works the game probably needs fixing.
Sorry i couldn't help you.
No problem.

I only need to find the AR code for all licenses to pass through it.
Sorry for replying to this old post, but I've found the problem.
Gespenst, looks like your ISO is broken/RIP. I've tried this ISO (packed 185MB), and same error happen.

To solved this problem, get another file. Maybe making your own ISO from the original CD. But I got the .BIN file from my friend & its working fine on Chestnut Canyon race.

So its not PCSX2 error, but the ISO file is broken/RIP.
BTW I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 (r3878).
yeah its not like the thread was a yer old or anything XD
So since piracy is involved (sigh)..