Road trip (Adventure) ¿sluggish?
uh yeah, like the title of the topic says:
This game Road trip adventure feels a little sluggish, it goes at 50 stable FPS but it feels slow or something, i can't describe it very well
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mzhOhWLj85A/maxresdefault.jpg

PD: The other link was a random link from google in order to show the game itself
But this http://prntscr.com/igjfb7 is my game..There is a little slowdown when there are a lot of things on sight but it returns to these 50 FPS when you are on third place and stuff but it still feels really sluggish for a reason..i'm using the EU version..perhaps the problem only relies on the EU rather than the US version??

PD2: Yep, i found out that sluggishness only affects the EU version of the game, US runs fine

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-18-2018, 10:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
AMD FX63000 Six Core
Nvidia GT730 4GB EVGA - (Yeah, i've been told about this, is not much of a powerful pc but hey it's cheap and kind of useful =) )
8GB RAM

PCSX2 1.5.0 Build 2175
default settings..just some minor tweaks in EE / VU setting in order to correctly display the hud in Gran turismo 4
i often use ISOS and Bins/cues because my computer doesn't have a disc/CDrom drive
Have you tried the MTVU speedhack? Also overclocking that CPU may help, it isn't the best.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-18-2018, 11:25 PM)refraction Wrote: Have you tried the MTVU speedhack? Also overclocking that CPU may help, it isn't the best.

MTVU is on, i'm not into overclocking my CPU and of course isn't the best but what could i possibly do with that kind of budget?
What kind of budget? you didn't give us a budget Tongue

if you mean overclocking budget, you could probably get 4Ghz or so out of it, providing your cooler is half decent.
If you mean monetary budget, you could possibly upgrade to one of the higher end FX processors like the 8000 series, remembering that clockspeed is king for emulators.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-19-2018, 01:13 AM)refraction Wrote: What kind of budget? you didn't give us a budget Tongue

if you mean overclocking budget, you could probably get 4Ghz or so out of it, providing your cooler is half decent.
If you mean monetary budget, you could possibly upgrade to one of the higher end FX processors like the 8000 series, remembering that clockspeed is king for emulators.
Cmon, you could describe the kind of budget with the parts that i just mentioned Tongue 

Low budget perhaps Costing like 1.200.000 , While the most powerful things cost like 4.000.000 See?
1.200.000 what ?
which currency are you talking about ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-19-2018, 07:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1.200.000 what ?
which currency are you talking about?
ehm..COP, look it doesn't really matter, just saying that my computer had a value of 1.200.000 while the best things happen to cost more than 4.000.000 and increasing (I9 super Graphics card etc)
(02-19-2018, 07:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1.200.000 what ?
which currency are you talking about ?
Edit: I found out that the PCSX2 Build 2267 works a lot more better than the build i was using before but if there are any settings that could enhance even more the performance i would really appreciate any help or tip that you can give me =)