Robin Hood - Defender of the Crown [SLUS 20723] (U)
status=5;
version=1.7.0;
console=PS2;
crc=77E3CBB4;
img_t=empty;
img_f=empty;
wikiurl=Link;
Code:
empty

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2

Sponsored links

1)Game title:Robin Hood - Defender of the Crown
2)ELF nameWackoLUS20723
3)Game CRC-77E3CBB44
Compatibility reportWackotill problematic

PC Specs:

CPU: I5 3330
GPU: HD radeon 6850

Build Description: PCSX2 1.1.svn5818 Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v02.20(10/02/2006) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:
Standard Speedhackers

Gamefixes Used:

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Little
Comments:light game for any cpu/gpu

Bugs:You cannot shoot!,and not go to the left.
Status
In Game

Since when is this playable? You can't control the character in game at all.
He seems to be controlling the char :/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yes,its really a stranger game,i dont know exactly how function this game, i never played bfore,only tested,but in the begin,robin hood have a archer(thrid person game),and i can aim fine in the florest,i think robin hood stay waiting a charret to atack,before this you can t move,you can only aim.(i think this is the the own game,the systen...)is a problem or not?,some times you can confuses the own game with a bug or vice versa,but can be only the game rule.
Ok,i tested in ps2 console something is wrong,first in the imulator i think i can t shoot,maybe because i begin with not arrow or any ammo,and i waiting,waiting,and....nothing,but i can movement the aim(even with not the left work)I thought this are the own game...but after Rama speaked,i tested in console and....its diferent,i can shoot,use the left,and the horsemans finally appear ,Yes,Rama is right this game had a control problem,after hundreds and hundreds of years the northingan trolling me!This robin hood or wood!,i will give Status-4 In game,because i didin t see Grafics error or bugs,or crashs or other similari problem,only not shoot yet,and not control to the left aim,My apologyes,i confude the game bug with a game system,Because i see this in the screen.(in the emulator you only can up,down and go to right yet in the aim,not shhot,not lefti)

So what is the trick here, ref? I've never got more control than what everybody else reports.
Before the dmac bugfix, this game used to hang even earlier btw Tongue2
No idea! I let KrossX have a look, he said:

Quote:Alright, I did some quick test. Pokopom works, as I already had it selected. Controller...ness seems to work fine. My guess is the problem being elsewhere and the "gameplay" issue the side effect. That is, since after the loading screen an arrow should at least appear but nothing happens.

so yeah, something isn't happening when it should...
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yes,mans the horsemans never arrive.
Certainly appears like a script hang, yep.