Robot Alchemic Drive(R.A.D.)
hey all, i've been trying to play Robot Alchemic Drive for awhile now but I keep running into the same problem. I've tried this on 0.9.7, and now 0.9.8, and the same thing happens. Once the game loads, and after the credits showing the company logos play, the video does a strobing effect that alternates between the game and a black screen. At the same time, the log window constantly spams:
GIFSTALL
IPU GIF Stall

over and over. I'm just using the default 0.9.8 settings with no speedhacks. I've adjusted speedhacks and it makes no difference.
I'm running SSSE3 GSDX DX10 in native resolution. If i press F9 and switch to software, the black strobe effect goes away but the log window still continues to spam the GIFSTALL IPU GIF STALL message.

My PC specs are:
C2D E6750 @ 2.66ghz
2gigs ram
Geforce 8800GT
Windows 7

Thanks for the help!

Sponsored links

First, I'd like to say: please post topics in the correct section. This should go in bug reporting.

Secondly, I have this problem too, it only happens during the FMV, and the game runs just fine afterwards in actual gameplay (well, except for the spam continuing)
(05-03-2011, 12:15 AM)Pringer X Wrote: First, I'd like to say: please post topics in the correct section. This should go in bug reporting.

Secondly, I have this problem too, it only happens during the FMV, and the game runs just fine afterwards in actual gameplay (well, except for the spam continuing)

Firstly: Don't act like you know what you're talking about on your first post. this is EXACTLY where it should be.

Secondly: The FMV problem will probably go away by pressing F9 while they are playing (putting GSDX in software mode) once it's finished you can press F9 again and carry on as normal.

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks for the help! Yeah, it does seem to run mostly fine after the FMV albeit a little slow at some points(when theres a lot happening on screen). I'll mess around with speedhacks to see if i can do anything about that, but I imagine I can't really until I get a better PC.
Many aren't yet aware that asking for help with some issue is not the same as a bug report. This last need to follow strict format with all "needed information, environmental conditions, reproducibility and so on" and is meant to help the developers... the subtle difference is in a bug report the user is not directly expecting help to play the game as much as willing to give actual help identifying the problem.
Imagination is where we are truly real