Rogue Galaxy Issue -- Factory not displaying [Solved]
nevertheless the common way to say what *.mds and/or *.cue files are table of content files, without those files older programs weren't able to burn them Smile I couldn't the right translation for what I meant, but I guess u do know what I meant Squall Smile

Sponsored links

the main aspect of the MDS file is it stores the layerbreak information, which isn't needed on PCSX2 as it has a pretty accurate guestimate of where that would be.
I updated my original post to maybe get some other ideas on this problem. The original solution was to try a copy of the game that is basically an exact copy of the original disc and that's what I tried. Moving on to the next solution if anyone has any more ideas.
Try it on your ps2, I bet it would exhibit the same symptom. The game is missing almost half of its data.
May I have your memory card? I'd like to try this myself.
Factory works fine, tested my game and I have no issues loading it up,

sounds like what naoan said its a problem with your image, plus the size just doesn't add up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a new copy of the game, the first one I was using was 4.33 GB the second one (the latest) is 6.48GB. I'll upload the memory card in my original post on the first page. It's going to be the 2nd save on that card (there's 3)

I've now tried this on 3 different images. One was smaller then it probably should have been but the game worked fine up till this point. The 2nd one was the one that the hash matches the original disc's and the 3rd is a split iso. I played the first 2 images up to the point where you get the factory in the menu but the 3rd one I just loaded my save to see if it did the same thing and it did. So all 3 images are doing the same thing in both 0.9.8 and the latest SVN.
It's working for me as well.
Did you press x twice? Wink
omfg ... I feel like destroying something beautiful now...

I cannot believe...

I don't even know what to say.
Lol Tongue2