Rogue Galaxy strange offset glow
If I remember well, all of his skills.
You can try by using him just after saving.
And it is the only character in game crashing it.
I didn't really understand first why it crashed at different time so I turned the camera to the partners
and the crash occured when he used one of his skills.
The developpers of pcsx2 probably didn't find the way to do it.
But you can do all the game, including the secret dungeon, if you don't use steve.
Games finished
Metal Saga
Rogue Galaxy
Atelier Iris 2 - The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 3 - The Grand Phantasm
Tales of the Abyss

Sponsored links

Thx for the solution Shura,I have saved & used some of his skill but nothing happened,maybe it have something like 20% chance of crash don't know,but I just avoid to use it from now on Smile

now the problem of the invisible character show up again,I switched to D3d9 but they are still invisible,I can have them visible using software mode though but the scenes are really slow,like 20-30 fps >_>

Also,in the world with the mafia,my character start jump & it end up in the sky,without any way to come back down ._.
Try avoiding the Tram and save very often. You can obtain all the items in the area if you are very patient.
Check this:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Rogue-Gal...ley-glitch

I did an error, it is steve charged attack that cause the breaking.
Games finished
Metal Saga
Rogue Galaxy
Atelier Iris 2 - The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 3 - The Grand Phantasm
Tales of the Abyss
Thanks again for all your help! Happy

I also found a compromise solution for the invisible character,I use software mode to make them visible & "Extra Rendering Threads" set to 7 to run the game at 60 fps while in software more,I lose the x3 resolution but at least I can see this guys Laugh
Cool, glad you found a fix to the invisible guys. I just happen to be playing through it too. I just beat an invisible boss, that was fun. Luckily the save states work pretty good in RG.

On the mafia planet, when your guy gets stuck in the sky, go out into an open area, and click on the l3 button. If a party member is in range, you should be able to switch to them. Otherwise, you just have to save often.

Also, I didn't have the problem with steve's special abilities. They seemed to work just fine for me.

I did do some tweaking to the settings. Speedhack seems to run okay the vast majority of the time on 1 or 2. And I even used turbo mode (200%) often as well. Helps with grinding out the uncommon/rare parts and levelling up weapons to combine them with the frog dude.
(05-28-2012, 07:14 PM)Elshar Wrote: Also, I didn't have the problem with steve's special abilities. They seemed to work just fine for me.

(05-28-2012, 01:29 PM)Shura Wrote: I did an error, it is steve charged attack that cause the breaking.

Also,this might be Off Topic,but I have to say that it bothers me a lot that when I mix 2 weapons the resoult is not saved in the frog log (it saves only the resoults of combination that frog ask after analyzing weapons) as well as the resoult of some hidden weapons that the toad will never ask (but also he require them to create some other weapons)...this thing is bothering me so much...you can't imagine >_>
(05-29-2012, 07:19 AM)Marcus Aseth Wrote: Also,this might be Off Topic,but I have to say that it bothers me a lot that when I mix 2 weapons the resoult is not saved in the frog log (it saves only the resoults of combination that frog ask after analyzing weapons) as well as the resoult of some hidden weapons that the toad will never ask (but also he require them to create some other weapons)...this thing is bothering me so much...you can't imagine >_>

Yea, I think we are OT, but I agree. I haven't really messed with the frog too much, I've been spending most of my time getting all the bounties and factory stuff. I've also been levelling random weapons, but I doubt they'll help with the frog for the most part. Really not looking forward to dealing with that.

Anyways, good luck Smile
Thanks Biggrin

Guys,still off topic but I totally have to ask you a thing!!! >_>

This thing is making me crazy,I am trying to create the unconscious defense at the factory,il require 5 iron board & I have only 1,but in the user manual I have clearly see the image of an iron cube that be smelted then pressed to create an iron board!!!

So I have the blueprint of the unconscious defense & I am putting 5 iron cube to be processed into 5 iron board,but the game doesn't allow me to do that because "I am not using the right material"...is it retarded or wat?!
user manually clearly show that iron cube can become iron board,so what am I doing wrong?! please help Sad