Rogue Galaxy weird behaviour
If you are playing the game through DVD, it's advisable to rip it into an iso file using ImgBurn and play the game using the created ISO file since, it's faster than playing through DVD.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Iso, 7200 RPM Sata II.

By the way I found out that what is CPU heavy in Rogue Galaxy is not the background, it's the characters. Zerard is much more laggy. Aiming the camera to the sky does the trick tho, without limiter I can go up to 140 fps on those areas in Burkaqua I reported weird behaviour. Playable, but not enjoyable to keep staring at the clouds, so I guess the upgrade is required soon...
You could also still try playing the demanding part through the ps2 and can export save to your pc afterwards.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yep, I am doing that for now, buy I really wanna play the whole game with high resolution soon, so one more reason to upgrade my outdated pc. Thanks for the help! Laugh
If you're looking for a upgrade make sure to take a look at my guide below and make a efficient buy Wink
- Refraction