Rogue Galaxy
if you are talking about pcsx2 page i think thats outdated, if you ask me if it can be finished till now i would say yes, iam still in the mine chapters but i think i heard someone say that he finished it even with moviment problem at that time that was long ago.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5

Sponsored links

(01-19-2009, 09:20 PM)seinfeldx Wrote: if you are talking about pcsx2 page i think thats outdated, if you ask me if it can be finished till now i would say yes, iam still in the mine chapters but i think i heard someone say that he finished it even with moviment problem at that time that was long ago.

Thanks for the info seinfeldx, greatly appreciated m8.
[Image: 1283060.png]
I am going to buy a heatsink and overlock my cpu up another 40%. I'm sure that will help speed things up.

One thing I must say is that it is pretty amazing how much smoother the 599 beta release is in comparison to the last stable release. Shame that it runs ultra-slow for me tho.
Use 609, not 599...
i haven't played rouge galaxy at all but its an ok game to play.
(01-20-2009, 07:40 PM)NickH Wrote: i haven't played rouge galaxy at all but its an ok game to play.

Sorry, you have not played it but it's an ok game? How can you know if you never played it? and besides, what does this post adds to the thread?
So if you have a AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ Black Edition that is clocked to 3.00Gz

I will allways have a slow preformance? :<

And will the Intel allways be faster then AMD thanx to the SSSE3?

Because i wanted to play rouge for a year now or something. But it never runs good on my Comp. Even with HD3870 or crossfired with 3850. And so on :/

I guesse its all depending on the CPU then? And what about a phenom does it run better or not then a AMD dualcore? Hmm well these questions poped in my head when i checked this forumpage Tongue
Well its working pretty good for me, chapter six right now, it does seem to crash quite a bit (i'd say 3-4 times for every 5 hours of play) so i save A LOT. fps is from 45-60. Menus and what not ofcourse are stupid fast (150-200 fps) but the game is totally playable, there were a couple of parts of the game where i would go through a door in chapter four i think and it all went black, so i used an older version of pcsx*.exe and got past those parts and saved and restarted with latest 609 version. settings are like another user's here
EE nearest
Clamp mode normal
FZ and DZ on
VU Chop/Zero
Clamp mode none
FZ and DZ on
Speed Hacks:
EE x2 Cycle Rate
IOP x2 Cycle Rate
WaitCycles Sync Hack on
Cpu is with all options on - limit

XP SP2, quad core 3.0ghz, 3gb ram, 8800gtx.
and yes i've seen a huge diff between amd/intel. intel rocks for emu's and well just gaming in general, just my opinion, not saying one is better than the other, just what i've seen.
I can agree that Intels CPU are better for gaming. Ive seen alot more performance boosts from intels CPUs then AMD but AMDs CPUs are so much cheaper Tongue and im a poor student so :/

But in rouge galaxi i have like max 50 fps and the grafic is kinda buggy :/ prolly mostly a config problem but i wouldnt say its playable. If you dont have alot of time and want to play without sound. its all in slowmotion and ive tried prett much diffrent configs :/

Just want a PS2 emu to work perfectly without any hard config modes on every diffrent game ^^ well i guesse i have to wait to bad i cant help with anything Tongue
(01-22-2009, 10:56 AM)Booranda Wrote: Just want a PS2 emu to work perfectly without any hard config modes on every diffrent game ^^ well i guesse i have to wait to bad i cant help with anything Tongue

That would probably mean a pnatch for each game on the market, that probably won't happen so that means you will have to wait for perfect emulation so you don't have to config anything. If you have buggy graphic that means you probably aren't using vista Gsdx 10 hardware mode and/or gamefixes - FPU Clamp Hack.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5