Rule Of Rose [SLUS-21448] Flickering issue
(04-29-2018, 07:14 PM)CK1 Wrote: In the PCSX2 main menu, click the Debug Drop-down and then select Create Blockdump. After that, run around the game for a while.

It's in the same folder as the pcsx2 exe

Here you go https://drive.google.com/open?id=19wZQqc...H_bqE8Pix8

Sponsored links

I have the same issue on version 1.6.0. Ground and various texture flicker with all hardware graphicals plugins. I would change the status of this game from fully playable as unplayable
(03-10-2021, 05:05 PM)btimofte Wrote: I have the same issue on version 1.6.0. Ground and various texture flicker with all hardware graphicals plugins. I would change the status of this game from fully playable as unplayable

Does the flickering ground stop you completing the game?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-10-2021, 05:57 PM)refraction Wrote: Does the flickering ground stop you completing the game?

Quite honestly yes . Flickering ruins the game completely. Its not only the ground who flickers , its also some parts of the trees

Also this bug is not listed in the wiki pages at all Sad
how does it stop you completing the game? or is it you just don't like the look of it? cos that's two different things.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

So is there any solution to this issue yet? The texture Z-fighting is the only thing that prevents me from playing this game on hardware mode, which is a huge shame considering how great looking it is upscaled.
yes the textures flickering is driving me mad! Sad