Rule of Rose control direction issue
I tried that and I noticed something odd
https://imgur.com/bW8qadh

this is how the config looks like. Everything is set as xInpupt except for the last 4 which were set as XBOX Controller. Would that have anything to do with the issue?

Sponsored links

Mine is the exact same. It might be the game, let me check what mine does and I'll let you know

Edit: Ok, so I just booted the game on my side and I can freely walk and run in any direction using the D-Pad and Analogue.
Can you give me a screen cap of LilyPad general tab?
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
Sure, here's an ss. Thanks for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm stumped, your settings are exactly the same as mine. Did you clear everything before doing the Quick Config?

Sometime my controller just won't work so I clear en redo it.

Other than that, I've no idea Sad
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
Yeah, I cleared it first. I noticed that some inputs were registering for more than one key. Like as soon as I input a key, the plug in asked me for the next and registered that input as well. I had to manually correct that.
This also happens with the other controller...

Anyway, thanks a lot for you help! I'm going to try with a 3rd controller (DS4 also) and maybe with another computer.
Hope you get it sorted Smile
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
On the screenshot above, click on the left of the screen to your bindings for the left analog stick. A sensitivity slider will appear on the right, you should try either decreasing or increasing it until you get to the proper sweet spot for the game
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-20-2020, 02:37 PM)Bositman Wrote: On the screenshot above, click on the left of the screen to your bindings for the left analog stick. A sensitivity slider will appear on the right, you should try either decreasing or increasing it until you get to the proper sweet spot for the game
This totally fixed it!
It turns out it wasn't the Y axis but the X axis. I just used 2 ticks of sensibility for each side (- and +) and now it works ok.
Thanks a lot!