Rumble on Philips Retractable PC controller
Hey guys, thanks for making this awesome emulator. I have a problem though. I'm using this controller to use the emulator, and I know it has rumble, but I just don't know how to set it up. I go the LilyPad settings, click on Big Motor and Small Motor and click on test, but it does nothing. Is there a special way to set it up?

Thanks!

Sponsored links

Can you configure the controller fine apart from the rumble, or does it not work at all?
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(04-12-2011, 09:36 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: Can you configure the controller fine apart from the rumble, or does it not work at all?

I can set up the pad just fine and it works in game. It's just the rumble feature not working that's bothering me lol.
bump Sad
Bumps are discouraged here... This isn't a very fast moving forum, your thread was still on the first page and it takes time for people to answer (if they are going to).

Only certain rumble controllers seem to work... You can try setting up your controller via an x-box controller emulator and that might work.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-13-2011, 12:04 AM)Koji Wrote: Bumps are discouraged here... This isn't a very fast moving forum, your thread was still on the first page and it takes time for people to answer (if they are going to).

Only certain rumble controllers seem to work... You can try setting up your controller via an x-box controller emulator and that might work.

It was on the second page when I bumped it. I'll try setting it up as an Xbox controller. Thanks.

EDIT: That didn't work lol
You can also try the SSSPSX pad plugin.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
That Gamepad (which I have actually) has no support for Rumble in 64-bit Windows.
If you have 64-bit Windows you're out of luck.