Run Like Hell Graphic Problem
Alright, so I made a quick little video of the problem. Basically, every few steps that I take, the character model for some reason slips upside down. At the end of the video, I show what my settings are, and I've tried messing with them a little bit, but no dice. Nothing worked.

System specs are as follows:

AMD Athlon™ II X4 630 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
6144MB RAM
ASUS EAH6670/DIS/1GD5 Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5

Also, I did try the new 5464 SVN, but it still did the same thing, though it did cause my video card to freak out.

And here's the link to the video:
http://youtu.be/wTtdCr6_SaU

Really hope someone can help me figure this out. Really wanting to do an LP of this game.

Sponsored links

The setting which will probably help most are the VU/EE Clamps, if you put them to Full + Extra, that might help Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Chrono Trigger render? Link please Tongue2
If you can't get this fixed with refrcations recommendations, please let us know.
We're trying to work out these bugs.
All right, I changed EE/IOP Clamping mode to "Full", and VUs to "Extra" at the same time, but that didn't do anything.
Okay, what if you change both VU's to SuperVU?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It's a no go, the model is till flipping upside down.
Okay, adding this to the list of games to fix.
Thanks for the report Smile
(11-28-2012, 10:52 PM)rama Wrote: Okay, adding this to the list of games to fix.
Thanks for the report Smile

No Problem. I got a lot of PS2 games that I've collected over the years, and I'm just itching to try them all.

Glad to be of help, and really appreciate all your hard work. I can't even imagine the coding nightmare you all go through.
Sorry to necro this thread, but just giving a slight update on the bug. Just tried it with the Latest SVN, number 5625, and the model is still flipping upside down.
Oh, I don't know if I mentioned this before, But it also does the model flipping even in software mode.