Runnign FFXII
Did you update directx?

Sponsored links

This look like an piracy problem to me ... regarding the bios .. because you can dump the BIOS again from your ps2 to solve the "rom" problem .. am I right ?
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
(05-26-2009, 04:28 AM)nelsonz Wrote: This look like an piracy problem to me ... regarding the bios .. because you can dump the BIOS again from your ps2 to solve the "rom" problem .. am I right ?

Please no accusations.
"ROM" isn't an issue actually.
It might be the BIOS because the method I which I received them may or may not have been the best.

I tried switching the BIOS to a different country and got the same problems.
I did however use the Europe 2.00 BIOS and had it say "Ready", but it the said the the emulator wasn't responding.
(05-28-2009, 10:49 PM)SirPanda Wrote: It might be the BIOS because the method I which I received them may or may not have been the best.

I did however use the Europe 2.00 BIOS and had it say "Ready", but it the said the the emulator wasn't responding.

*sigh*
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Yeah ;(
So I'm screwed basically?
(05-28-2009, 10:49 PM)SirPanda Wrote: It might be the BIOS because the method I which I received them may or may not have been the best.

The only legal bios is the one that came from your PS2. Delete the rest of them which you downloaded and we might give you support here else I'll have to close this thread and warn you.
[Image: newsig.jpg]