Running 2 Instance of PSCX2
I know this sounds weird, but I am looking at running 2 PSCX2's at once, I know its doable on my PC because I am already doing it, but I have 1 slight issue. That issue is that the Memory Cards, and all the plugin settings etc are shared, so I can't separate them (I have a PS2 USB controller connector too). Also some of the games I run require different graphic settings to make them functional.

I can't find where this data is located or how I could go about associating a new folder for the secondary PSCX2. (Usually I connect my PC to my TV and have one running on my TV monitor while the other is on my PC monitor, I do this for my boyfriend so he can play while I am, and for my niece and nephew).

I know this might not make any sense? If someone can understand what I'm getting at that would be great and I'd appreciate any help!

I also get this error: (GameDB) Database Not Found! [C:\Program Files (x86)\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\GameIndex.dbf]

I need to change that location, as my Database is in [C:\Program Files\Pcsx2\PCSX2\GameIndex.dbf] and [C:\Program Files\Pcsx2\PCSX2_2\GameIndex.dbf]

Sponsored links

You could use the non-installer Version of PCSX2 and have two Folders for Each PCSX2 that is Running, May Help
That's what I would recommend as well.
You can run as many of the "portable" PCSX2 instances as you wish.
(08-05-2011, 12:46 AM)Memory Card Wrote: You could use the non-installer Version of PCSX2 and have two Folders for Each PCSX2 that is Running, May Help

Haha yah I actually just figured it out and got everything working Smile

I just made 2 separate folders in C:\Games and managed to get them to work, didn't realise the PCSX2 folder didn't need to be in the my documents folder.
Two emulated games on two screens running on one computer. Sounds like an awesome overkill. Thumbs up. What are your PC spec, if I may ask?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.7 GHz
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB DDR5 @ 800/1000 MHz
RAM 2x2 GB DDR 3 Dual channel
2 pcsx2 running together sounds crazy
if both at 50fps++ nid a VERY VERY gud processor like i7 le
CPU : Intel Pentium G2120 @ 3.1Ghz
RAM : 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance
Mobo : MSI Z77A-G43
GPU : Powercolor HD7790 TurboDuo 1GB
People got it right from start, he meant having two different installations with different versions and/or different setups and yet sharing things like memcards etc (at least is what most of us are assuming/hoping).
Imagination is where we are truly real
Well even running 2 pcsx2 at once on a quad isn't really soo hardWink 2 cores per each.
oh.... ICIC Laugh
Lets edit the source code so it support more cores Laugh
-jk-
CPU : Intel Pentium G2120 @ 3.1Ghz
RAM : 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance
Mobo : MSI Z77A-G43
GPU : Powercolor HD7790 TurboDuo 1GB
miseru99: It's THAT clever? Didn't know, thanksSmile
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.7 GHz
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB DDR5 @ 800/1000 MHz
RAM 2x2 GB DDR 3 Dual channel