Running FFX On PCSX2 1.0.0
(03-21-2015, 09:56 PM)ssakash Wrote: Make sure you have set windows performance plan to high performance and play while plugging in your laptop if that doesn't help then, provide a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings and the EE and GS values during slowdown.

It seems to be working fine with default settings when used with high performance.

just the sound isn't working.

Sponsored links

what's wrong with the sound ? care to post a screenshot of the audio plugin settings ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-21-2015, 10:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: what's wrong with the sound ? care to post a screenshot of the audio plugin settings ?

Not sure, but it seems to be running fine in cinematic's as well just no sound, heres the screenshot

I don't think there's anything wrong in your settings, where do you get this no sound problem ? is it present all the time ? (or) only during cutscenes ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-21-2015, 10:36 PM)ssakash Wrote: I don't think there's anything wrong in your settings, where do you get this no sound problem ? is it present all the time ? (or) only during cutscenes ?

It's alright, i've fixed it now, tinkered with the SPU-2 settings. ssakash thank you for the help, i have one more special request, would you mind helping me ?
(03-21-2015, 10:41 PM)Tysonix Wrote: It's alright, i've fixed it now, tinkered with the SPU-2 settings. ssakash thank you for the help, i have one more special request, would you mind helping me ?
Sure !
- Refraction
(03-21-2015, 10:43 PM)ssakash Wrote: Sure !

Seen a few videos, but not sure how to myself, I want to get Tidus to use the Buster Sword, do you have any idea on how I can do it without messing up lol ?
you need FFXED to unlock the buster sword.
- Refraction
(03-21-2015, 10:55 PM)ssakash Wrote: you need FFXED to unlock the buster sword.

Mind instructing me via PM on how to do so?
yeah, sure.
- Refraction