Running Game
I have my pcsx2 running, I click the run cd/dvd button and it runs the bios, but will not load the game that I have in my drive. Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

Did you configure your CD/DVD plug-in in config?
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
I only have 2 options for the cdvdrom, those are: cdvdnull driver 0.6.0, and Linuz iso cdvd 0.8.0
Bingo! You need Gigaherz CDVD plug-in to run from an optical drive. Ooorrr, you could use a software like imgburn to make iso's of your games and run them directly from the hard drive using Linuz iso.
(10-07-2009, 03:54 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Bingo! You need Gigaherz CDVD plug-in to run from an optical drive. Ooorrr, you could use a software like imgburn to make iso's of your games and run them directly from the hard drive using Linuz iso.

Got game to work, but it is lagging tremendously, would that be because of the processor, I have a quad-core, but only running at 1.8Ghz, or are my configuration settings messed up.
The 1.8GHZ is holding you back, believe me. My quad core at stock 2.5GHZ was not enough to get full speed. I have to overclock it to 3.0-3.2GHZ to get full speed.