Running Too slow at times...
(01-23-2015, 04:42 PM)johnnified Wrote: Also, when I do get it to be stable without slowing down I get so many graphical glitches it's not even funny.

you will get glitches in hardware mode with this game whatever you do.
Follow what I said above.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(01-23-2015, 04:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: use software mode and set 3 extra sw rendering threads. That should be OK to get near full speed in most parts of this game.
Keep in mind it's one of the most demandings, though.

Still the same problem.

in Dx11 Hardware mode it is stable, and doesnt slow down.

However there are so many graphical glitches and problems in the game. Nothing renders properly till I get close to it, or till my camera faces a direction.
that's why you have to use software mode.
there's no other way
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Should someone use Teamviewer to see what I am doing wrong?
(01-23-2015, 04:53 PM)johnnified Wrote: Should someone use Teamviewer to see what I am doing wrong?
I'm ready but, first press F9 while playing the game and check whether the glitches are gone.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
What speedhacks are you using?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-23-2015, 04:56 PM)ssakash Wrote: I'm ready but, first press F9 while playing the game and check whether the glitches are gone.

Pressing F9 gets rid of the glitches, but slows the game down soooooooooooooo Bad
(01-23-2015, 04:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: use software mode and set 3 extra sw rendering threads. That should be OK to get near full speed in most parts of this game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-23-2015, 04:59 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What speedhacks are you using?

none..

Teamviewer

ID: 319 230 031

PW: 5974
[Image: ewtLOVs.png]

did you set extra rendering to 3 as stated before ?
edit: is it fast now ?
- Refraction