Running Too slow at times...
Sakish, you left too soon from Teamviewer, i was starting the game to show you it slows down extremely bad...

Sponsored links

(01-23-2015, 05:13 PM)johnnified Wrote: Sakish, you left too soon from Teamviewer, i was starting the game to show you it slows down extremely bad...
okay, will have a look at it.
edit: it says, password is invalid. what's the new password ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Set some speedhacks. EE cycle rate at 2, MTVU, and all speedhacks labeled as recommended
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
8429 is the PW... Accidently clicked the thing..
is the current speed okay ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I would love to delete some reg entries...

You know that teamviewer bypasses all security soft- and hardware you have?
And you just publish you account information to the web?
I really hope that you are 10 years old and didn't know it better...
Alright then, problem solved. Sorry for all this trouble.

Thanks, you can close, or delete thread.

(01-23-2015, 05:21 PM)willkuer Wrote: I would love to delete some reg entries...

You know that teamviewer bypasses all security soft- and hardware you have?
And you just publish you account information to the web?
I really hope that you are 10 years old and didn't know it better...

It's called Password change for Teamviewer. Plus im uninstalling it.

And, I'm 20.
(01-23-2015, 05:21 PM)johnnified Wrote: Alright then, problem solved. Sorry for all this trouble.

Thanks, you can close, or delete thread.
yeah, and delete your team viewer ID and password from your post. people can misuse it. you should be glad that it was me who helped you. who knows, what other persons could have done. Tongue
- Refraction
Well sakash entered two times your pc.
First he transfered a keylogger in the background and the second time he sniffed all account informations from your firefox profile. Now he will order some nice stuff from amazon...
(01-23-2015, 05:25 PM)willkuer Wrote: Well sakash entered two times your pc.
First he transfered a keylogger in the background and the second time he sniffed all account informations from your firefox profile. Now he will order some nice stuff from amazon...
lol Tongue , don't go joking around like this. anyways, the problem is solved.
- Refraction