Running fine then 23 fps?
(03-28-2015, 08:35 AM)KogaOusama Wrote: well not solved it still jumps to 28 or lower and i don't know what causes it just it worked great when i tried to get the cpu-z
it probably adjusted it's CPU clockspeed to handle the load a little better. you can try disabling Intel speed step to prevent this.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

how do i do that
you can disable Intel speed step by entering your bios.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
nvm the problem is though that unless i can set it to over 100% then it won't do me much good its maxed out in every way google told me to
I have japan bios for it but idk if it would be worth getting different ones for the emulator really but if you think there would be better bios to enter that might speed it up I wouldn't hate having a download link or something but otherwise I'm back to square one .... its running at around 23 fps right now .... where I store it is one of my own theories ... overheating either the computer itself due to a sleep mode not shutting off the fans issue or the external running to hard for too long and not breathing if that is a possibility than confirming that would be great too
I meant the PC bios not the PS2 bios. also, make sure to set the priority of pcsx2 to high in task manager.
- Refraction
Quote:if you think there would be better bios to enter that might speed it up I wouldn't hate having a download link
read the forum rules.
Closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go