Running like crap yet strange thing----->
Like I was saying it lags, shakes and soo slow......I'm trying to play Drakengard 1 yet cuz of the problems I cant do anything.

I'm running PCSX2 1.0.0
I have tried configurations from youtube yet still sucks.

my specs are------------->>>>>>>>>
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: eMachines
Processor: AMD Athlon™ Processor 2650e , ~1.6GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 1790MB RAM
Page File: 941MB used, 3849MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Weirdest thing is I can play PC elder scrolls Oblivion pretty good yet I cant play something as old as Drakengard (ISO) -_-

If you need more information tell me.

Is there anyway of making this play better?? like what do you all recommend on configuration for a low spec computer (just encase there is one I'm missing/not finding)?

Sponsored links

Both the CPU and GPU are waaay too slow for PS2 emulation. Try investing on a new machine. Tongue
(04-10-2013, 03:59 AM)metalmallow Wrote: Both the CPU and GPU are waaay too slow for PS2 emulation. Try investing on a new machine. Tongue

I would trust me but not possible in this point in time........I still don't get how it's able to play Oblivion good yet not an older game like Drakengard
(04-10-2013, 04:39 AM)WARIO Wrote: I would trust me but not possible in this point in time........I still don't get how it's able to play Oblivion good yet not an older game like Drakengard

Well, if I remember correctly, PS2 games are actually MUCH more demanding that games such as that. Hell, even people that are able to run skyrim and Far Cry 3 well, have trouble with some PS2 games.
You should take your system outside and blow it up. There is no hope for you at all to run any PS2 game on that thing.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
Emulation in general is extremely CPU intensive. It's nothing like running native PC games. Don't compare the two.
Sigh...I wish people would start with this thread before posting fps issues with really old and slow hardware.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(04-10-2013, 05:19 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: You should take your system outside and blow it up. There is no hope for you at all to run any PS2 game on that thing.

Like I said at this point in time this is all I got to use. until I'm able ($$$$$) to build one.

Thank you all for the info.

(04-10-2013, 05:46 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: Sigh...I wish people would start with this thread before posting fps issues with really old and slow hardware.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer

even if I saw this I would still have post the same thing cuz of the reason I already said, just to make sure there is nothing I can do for now.
Hi wario,u can do 2 things. 1.go to pcsx2 inis folder-pcsx2_vm-change ntscframerate=30,palframerate=25 2.use speedhacks-enablespeedhacks-set ee cyclerate slider to 3(u'r processor is too slow),vu cycle steal slider to 2(i don't prefer set it to 3,use it on u'r own risk,it giving me some problem).also tick first two options in both tabs.Good Luck!!!! Smile