Running pcsx2 in general now...
Ok so in an earlier post I had it where I was running leopard and I couldn't run all of FFX. Now I have snow leopard and can't run anything at all. It loads the pcsx2 menu and all, but the bash that comes up doesn't run anything at all. I don't know really how to explain it because there isn't much going on.

I installed everything that I was told to install and everything is in my applications folder but when I click the pcsx2, it loads the pcsx2 menu but I can't configure bios in that work, or do the updated zlo thing. Pretty much, I have no idea what's going on with it and I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times now, so that isn't working. If anyone is willing to talk over an instant messenger or something, let me know please.

Using what Kaze said here (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pcsx2-don-t-want-to-work), I was able to load FFX, however I still have to type all of that in whenever I want to play, which I'm not mad about, I'd do it every time, but If it's possible I'd like to be able to just click the pcsx2 app.

Also, the quality is very low and it runs very slowly.

Sponsored links

(03-14-2011, 11:48 PM)arsenal10112 Wrote: Ok so in an earlier post I had it where I was running leopard and I couldn't run all of FFX. Now I have snow leopard and can't run anything at all. It loads the pcsx2 menu and all, but the bash that comes up doesn't run anything at all. I don't know really how to explain it because there isn't much going on.

I installed everything that I was told to install and everything is in my applications folder but when I click the pcsx2, it loads the pcsx2 menu but I can't configure bios in that work, or do the updated zlo thing. Pretty much, I have no idea what's going on with it and I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times now, so that isn't working. If anyone is willing to talk over an instant messenger or something, let me know please.

Using what Kaze said here (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pcsx2-don-t-want-to-work), I was able to load FFX, however I still have to type all of that in whenever I want to play, which I'm not mad about, I'd do it every time, but If it's possible I'd like to be able to just click the pcsx2 app.

Also, the quality is very low and it runs very slowly.

Ah, that. I had that problem too, but only with the Snow Leopard version.
It seems it has something to do with one of the script files in the PCSX2.app file, and I really cant help you more than that, only Zedron should know the answer to that, sorry.

And about the very slow thing, try to mix around with the following setting:
Advanced
CPU
Plugins - GPU (Graphics)
And maybe take a look at the speedhacks, and also, try disabling sound or switch sound plugin :-)
And also, I am willing to talk over IM if you should need more help :-)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"