Runtime Error
under the cdvd menu do you have "iso" or "Plugin" selected? If you have iso selected that means there was a problem reading the iso (so it crashed), this is generally because the ISO is locked by windows in some way. The usual obvious one is image mounting programs like daemontools or Alcohol 120%
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(02-02-2013, 04:32 AM)refraction Wrote: under the cdvd menu do you have "iso" or "Plugin" selected? If you have iso selected that means there was a problem reading the iso (so it crashed), this is generally because the ISO is locked by windows in some way. The usual obvious one is image mounting programs like daemontools or Alcohol 120%

Well, I do have ISO selected on that dropdown menu. But when I downloaded Daemontools lite and checked to see if I had anything mounted, I think it told me I didn't since it had nothing listed there or anything. Curious...
What version of pcsx2 are you trying to run? Maybe post a screenshot of the error you get, maybe it isn't really same problem that OP had.;3

On a side note, could anyone explain when mounting an iso and running it in pcsx2 would cause vs runtime problem? And generally how it would possibly "lock" it, when pcsx2 simply need to read it, not rewrite?;p I tried mounting some isos, opening them with hex editor as well and just like logic would tell me that had absolutely no effect on pcsx2 ability to read it;p.
I mean, it's the exact same error message as the OP. I only get it on the new SVNs when I try to load an ISO.

This is the error message I receive.

On a side note that's an older screenshot and in it I'm running a slightly older SVN, but still the same problem.
(02-04-2013, 05:21 PM)Lexaus Wrote: I mean, it's the exact same error message as the OP. I only get it on the new SVNs when I try to load an ISO.

This is the error message I receive.

On a side note that's an older screenshot and in it I'm running a slightly older SVN, but still the same problem.

could have sworn that i saw that mtgs error before somewhere >.<

could you post all your settings, maybe something else then the iso is the culprit.
I'm not using any settings that aren't default since I can't even load the iso as of yet :o
(02-05-2013, 01:35 AM)Lexaus Wrote: I'm not using any settings that aren't default since I can't even load the iso as of yet :o

just post em just in case Tongue
a little efford cant hurt xP
Tongue 
hi all Tongue

i have the same problem !!!

who can help me pls ?

[Image: 1536444_665925263460247_884755562_n.jpg]
(01-03-2014, 08:18 PM)-massi- Wrote: hi all Tongue

i have the same problem !!!

who can help me pls ?

for sure we help you if you create your own thread! :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(01-03-2014, 08:19 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: for sure we help you if you create your own thread! :-)
my english isnt good Tongue

but i will try Tongue2