Runtime Error
ok ive downloaded it and it unzipped it and made all these package files and ive read up on them saying that the files should be installed to the direct x or are they wrong?

Sponsored links

ok, please restate that more clearly..
it is a Pentium duel core processor t4200 so i know i know im not running the best stuff
i downloaded the directx_jun2010_redist and i didnt know where to put it so i put it in a solo file on my desktop and i searched if i had to put the files that were unzipped in a specific place and this is what i read.

You should be able to delete these without problems as these are only the DirectX packages that were downloaded. When you executed the installer, the contents were extracted and written to the appropriate directory(ies).
(03-29-2014, 07:29 PM)alexknight2005 Wrote: it is a Pentium duel core processor t4200 so i know i know im not running the best stuff

???
I'm sorry, my english isn't good enough to understand your previous post.
And why did you specify your specs ? It wasn't related to what I advised you ???

EDIT : just saw your last post.
Looks like you never installed directx before. just run dxsetup.exe, and it should be ok.

By the looks of your knowledge level in computer usage, i'd forget about using pcsx2 if I were you. This is going to be very complicated if you don't know the basics...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i was commenting on saikis comment on if its not VC it would have to be the processor
ok i found the solution i had to redownload the 5350 and use the zerogl for the graphics because afterwards i had a blank screen