Runtime Error
Photo 
So,basically,everytime I try to run any of the ISOs I have in my PC it gives this error: [Image: n3HfWRA]
Yesterday I uninstalled Windows 10 and installed Windows 7 Ultimate cause 10 just gave me problems,but,PCSX2 worked. Now it don't work anymore. I tried reinstalling the emulator,I already installed all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable packages,from 2005 to 2017,both x64 and x32 versions,everything else I was having problems with Visual C++ worked after I installed all the packages. Also I have literally every single update for Windows 7 Ultimate,including SP1. I literally have no idea what's the problem here. Also,not really related to the problem,I was reading some threads about how good my PC can run the emulator,and my configs basically destroy the recommended settings (AMD FX-8300 4ghz + GTX 1050TI + 28gb RAM),and the majority of the games used to run well in Windows 10. But when i tried to play Sly Cooper 2 - Band of Thieves,even with the speed hacks at level 6 (highest level),the game still couldn't keep at 60fps all the time. And with a level 4+ hack speed,the characters just turned black, what could be the problem here also?

Sponsored links

Sly Cooper 2 does have slowdown at some points, it's very difficult to get full speed all the time on it.

Your CPU is probably holding you back a bit, the older AMD FX series are pretty bad CPU's.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-19-2017, 09:29 PM)refraction Wrote: Sly Cooper 2 does have slowdown at some points, it's very difficult to get full speed all the time on it.

Your CPU is probably holding you back a bit, the older AMD FX series are pretty bad CPU's.

I get constant 50+ fps in Battlefield 1 in Ultra Full HD,im sure the processor isn't holding anything
Well that's good that your games built for a PC work well, but emulation is a different animal. Emulation is universally slower than a game running on its native platform, and depending on how many cores, clock speed and IPC, your CPU may just simply not be cut out for the titles that pushed the PS2 itself to its limits.
Ok,my processor is *****,I don't give a damm,what about support with the error? That's the main point of this post.
(12-19-2017, 09:26 PM)lucasjuhas Wrote: PCSX2 worked. Now it don't work anymore.

Is all you gave as far as the error. Is it an application hang? Plugins not loading? Configuration problem?

Edit as I re-read and start picking details out...
(12-19-2017, 09:26 PM)lucasjuhas Wrote: And with a level 4+ hack speed,the characters just turned black, what could be the problem here also?

The aggressive presets typically cause more problems than they solve (because they mess with the VU cycle stealing rate. Stick to preset 2, or disable the preset and use your own settings.

It sounds like your problems came by after you regressed from Win10 to Win7. Power settings, perhaps? Check if they're on High Performance.
Well "runtime error" is a bit vague, that could be anything. What specifically pops up when you get the error?

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
There is a screenshot of the error litreally in the first line. Anyway,fixed it when trying to fix another game
Image wasn't embedded properly. What was it, for reference?
Photo 
[Image: n3HfWRA.png]