Rurouni Kenshin: Enjou! Kyoto Rinne game freezes in loading screen
(12-20-2016, 11:46 PM)Obfuscatorn Wrote: This game works perfectly on the lastest git and the last official release as well. I even had it running on 1.2

Lol always i get to sanosuke my game freezes after 3 Quest also in the like 5 Kenshin Side Quest

Sponsored links

(12-20-2016, 10:02 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Someone posted the gameplay on youtube, using the 1.5.0 git.  Looks like it plays just fine.  They even posted there settings.  I won't post a link because they have some questionable links in there description.  But it should play just fine with the latest git.  You could always ask them how they got it to work, if refraction's suggestions doesn't work

All gameplays i found just showed the beginning of the game. The beginning works on me also but the midgame just freezes. I think i will just contiune playing on Console
Send me a savestate right before the hang point and i will have a look whether it can be patched to work somehow.
(12-21-2016, 05:04 AM)prafull Wrote: Send me a savestate right before the hang point and i will have a look whether it can be patched to work somehow.

Sended you the savestate as private message sorry for reply the late. I had some problems with my internet
Can you please check this patch and report? It should fix the hang/crash problem but you better check it for regressions if any.

Attached Files
.zip   Rurouni Kenshin - Enjou! Kyoto Rinne (NTSC-J).zip (Size: 315 bytes / Downloads: 108)
(12-24-2016, 12:17 AM)prafull Wrote: Can you please check this patch and report? It should fix the hang/crash problem but you better check it for regressions if any.

Ty for that Patch he is working. I just found 2 other errors would it be possilbe you get a look on them aswell if it would be ok for you. 
I am pretty busy cause of Xmas at the moment would it be possible that i send you all the savestates after Xmas?

Happy Xmas dude and thanks for the work on the patch.
(12-24-2016, 10:17 PM)MDA1337 Wrote: Ty for that Patch he is working. I just found 2 other errors would it be possilbe you get a look on them aswell if it would be ok for you. 
I am pretty busy cause of Xmas at the moment would it be possible that i send you all the savestates after Xmas?

Happy Xmas dude and thanks for the work on the patch.

yes,  no problem. Send whenever you want.