SCP Controller App STILL Completely Broken. Nice
Thumbs Down 
I've tried the legacy versions which always worked, the new version, the updated version, and even those SCP Beta Tool Hook bull and nothing works because after meeting ALL, ALL requirements I am met with this: (See attachment)

HOST ADDRESS: DISCONNECTED

Nobody has been able to help worth a damn on the internet with their multitude of hokey-backdoor "fixes" and the devs don't seem to even exist anymore. It fails to function properly with BOTH the DS3 and DS4 as both are met with this same error. All versions of this tool are completely broken and I don't think there is hope for a fix considering posts regarding this issue date back to 2014~Present with no working solutions.

Running on Windows 10 64-bit. Older program version used to work flawlessly with no hurdles but now it just decides the HA is non-existent. Really pissed. What a waste. Sad

Many other people suffer from this too with no remedy in sight.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I wonder who still use this tool nowadays?
It's been discontinued for long, and other solutions arose till then.

Sounds you're late
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-29-2020, 06:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I wonder who still use this tool nowadays?
It's been discontinued for long, and other solutions arose till then.

Sounds you're late

What do people use nowadays?
since you're in the U.S, it's possible you never heard of it, but...
STEAM ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-30-2020, 01:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: since you're in the U.S, it's possible you never heard of it, but...
STEAM ?

It works with steam, but only if you install official DS3 driver. It comes with PS Now softwere. But, there will be no vibration in games. So, I use SCP. It works fine, USB and bluetooth. But there is no option to adjust vibration, it always on max in any game. It`s to much.

So, I`m also searching for an alternative, with vibration adjustment and bluetooth support.
(07-30-2020, 01:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: since you're in the U.S, it's possible you never heard of it, but...
STEAM ?

How do you get perfect emulation through Steam with DS3 and DS4? Been trying to play Brutal Legend through Steam with them but the controls are completely broken and not mapped correctly. No was to remap them either.