SCPServer PS4 controller to PC doesn't work anymore
Hey, so yesterday following a video guide from this thread, I set everything up and it worked fine. The next time I connected my PS4 controller an issue appeared. 

The SCP DS3 Server recognizes my controller, but instead of having a red light (controller is connected and working) I have the white blank light and the controller turns off in about a minute. I'm talking via bluetooth btw, since it works fine if connected with cable. I checked comments and other stuff, but didn't find anyone with the same issue. 

The steps I take are as follows: I run the ScpServer program (everything always as an admin), I plug in my ps4 controller, the light turns red, I wait for the program to recognize my controller in the Pad 1, I then unplug my controller, the light goes flashing (looking for a connection) and then opposed to colour going red and the controller working like the first time, the colour goes white, there are lines to text running in the ScpServer, as if it understands that the controller is connected, but the colour stays white, the Pad 1 is still greyed out and doesn't recognize the controller as a controller.

My bluetooth dongle is the built-in device for my laptop, I'm using win10 and as far as I know all the drivers and everything else is up to date. I paid the full price for my controller from a retail store and have no reason to think it's not original. Please help me guys.

I attached the whole log file just in case there was any value in the part where controller works, otherwise the last lines are me taking the steps as described above.

Attached Files
.zip   scpserver.zip (Size: 12,36 KB / Downloads: 804)

Sponsored links

Try to reset the controller. you will need a pin or a paperclip it to reset it. The reset is on the bottom of the controller. This can solve many of the problems that you are running in to. 
I recommend trying this as well as clearing out any configuration for your controllers. DO back them up if you want to save them, say you have custom configurations
[Image: ps3+wireless+dualshock3+controller+reset...cation.jpg]

NOTE: It is in the same place on DS4
Windows 10
Intel 5930k 4.2ghz/core
32 GBs of 2400MHz DDR4
AMD PoweColor 390X (GPUs are expensive or this would be in crossfire)
Ps4 controller has a better application than SCP to use for driver...

I forgot the name unfortunately.

Quick Google..
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Windows-J2K
http://ds4windows.com
(12-26-2015, 08:21 PM)Eiodalin Wrote: Try to reset the controller. you will need a pin or a paperclip it to reset it. The reset is on the bottom of the controller. This can solve many of the problems that you are running in to. 
I recommend trying this as well as clearing out any configuration for your controllers. DO back them up if you want to save them, say you have custom configurations
[Image: ps3+wireless+dualshock3+controller+reset...cation.jpg]

NOTE: It is in the same place on DS4

I cannot describe the headache this whole thing gave me. I tried your suggestion, but it doesn't seem to work. I reset it with a paper clip, heard the button click noise, kept it pushed down for solid 5 seconds and as soon as I turned it on it connected to SCP DS3 thing that was running in the background.

Edit: I tried the other program and it works flawlessly. Much easier to use and it doesn't overwrite your only BT dongle.