SETTINGS IN TALES OF ABYSS
i have invinsible in worldmap but in battle i cant see invinsible Wink thanks for the help

Sponsored links

(05-26-2014, 03:53 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: You need to make sure you tick "Enable HW Hacks"; click on that "Configure..." box and make sure you have Alpha and Half-Pixel Offset ticked off. Make sure that texture filtering is box ticked ( as in, a blue box instead of a checkmark )

After this, you should be a oh kay!

Edit: For the GS Video Plugin, put interlacing to Auto (Just incase), and if you have a quad core CPU, turn on the MTVU Speed Hack for extra speed.
WOW THANKS A LOT Smile imma play this now Laugh
[Image: DTYQFjp.png]
[Image: 4jIiiDg.png]
You still have invisible issues?! That's just weird. I honestly don't know what the problem can be, I gave you all the tips I know of, sorry.

Edit: Are we good now, or no?
the invinsible issues are resolve but i have now a new problem
[Image: KOTksU0.png]
Oh no!!!!!!! Did you push any buttons or anything?!
(05-26-2014, 04:15 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Oh no!!!!!!! Did you push any buttons or anything?!

all i did was i ticked off the texture filtering to full then set ENABLE HW then
make clamping mode normal and also disable framelitting boxex
i ticked off the enable HW and now it full fix Laugh thanks again for ur patience
Edit: Never mind what I said, so are we good now?! It's a good game and I want you to enjoy it.
yup thanks BIG BEN how to add ur reputation Smile
Awesome, have fun with the game Orange18, it's fun!

Edit: Never mind again, hahaha, you figured it out.