SLOW MOTION After Opening Scenes
Star 
[/b][b]Hi everyone, i have downloaded the emulator and put my bios files in folder, i played some final fantasy X and all run smoothly after figuring out how to map xbox controller, few motion blurs but nothing major, then i decided to play some need for speed underground 2,
now all the menus run smooth but as soon as i come into the game it just goes completly slow motion, it says its at 50fps +, but its clearly not, when i move to window to it moves really slow too but moving any other window is fine.
No idea whats going on please help my
My pc specs are
Windows7
I7-2600k - 3.40ghz
6Gb ramm
Nvidia GTS450 1GB
Thanks Billy Smile

Sponsored links

Ontop of the window during loading saved settings and movie clips im getting the following
FPS:50+ EE:44-50% GS:1-6% UI:0-1%
Then when i get to menu and in game all talking and music goes slow and im getting the follow:
FPS:30 EE:69% GS: 80-95% UI:0-1%
Limiter is on normal
can you please post your GSDX settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-30-2012, 03:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can you please post your GSDX settings ?

Is this the one you mean?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings
(06-30-2012, 04:11 PM)Archerko Wrote: Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When the menu is loaded it runs smooth up untill it starts bringing the car onto the screen and as soon as it does it just all starts going slowmo, so fustrating
tick the native and "allow 8 bit textures" boxes, that should improve performance.

Also as you have windows 7, you should use Directx 11 Hardware mode.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

tried using dx11 hardware instead of dx9 hardware ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
OK ive tried both of those at same time and sepratly it speeds it up a bit but still all slo mo.
When i change it to directx11(null) the screen goes black i can hear whats going on and everything is smooth all the car crashing, talking, car accellerating etc but no picture, but when i put it to just hardware it still slow mo as i say not as much but still unbearable