SMT 3 Lucifer's Call hanging and freezing
I am playing SMT3 PAL with 1.5.0 dev 3121 and there are a couple of issues i have experienced. 

First, the game hangs when some enemies like Raiju try to talk with MC begging to spare them. The dialogue doesn't appear, both MC and the enemy are stuck with idle animation and i am forced to restart the emulator or use a save state. Yesterday it happened every time the Raijou approached MC during a battle to talk to him. Don't know if there are other enemies that have the same issue, i only experienced it with that specific enemy. 

Then there is the crashing. This is random. The emulator completely freezes, i am forced to go into Task Manager and stop the pcsx2.exe process. 

Could anyone help, please?

Sponsored links

Same with 1.4 stable version ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hey thanks for your answer and sorry for the dalay. Recently i continued playing the game, no freezes at all, but the game hanged again just after loading the save from memory card. Went to load a new area but it just went black screen but the sound was still playing, felt very similar to the demon dialogue hang that happened last time. I watched the console and it was spamming tlb miss red errors.

I read on another forum about pcsx2 the exact same kind of situation with the emu hanging in Nocturne with TLB miss.

This

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Shin-Meg...e-Freezing

thread has a very similar issue too, with the game hanging, the music still playing, the black screen and the tlb miss. As i understand it can also happen without using any patch and it's very random, it's not consistent.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go