SMT Devil Summoner 2 graphic misalignment
this happens on Devil Summoner 1 as well, some thing just render in wrong place, but i manage to finish it since it's not really big deal..
so i'm playing 2 right now and found out sometime it's abit annoy that you can't really go to exact location to get some sparkling item laying on ground, got to wild guess
then i think maybe i should post a thread, maybe there's other game suffer from this?

from what i monitor, dx9,11 and ogl all same,tried ogl BUA set to highest too, no hw hack is activate, not using ee or vu speedhack
and finally i closed MTVU, and even play around with microVU and superVU, clamp mode and round mode as well, still can't get it right, ran out of idea at last,
currently using dev build 150 1501, did change some older gsdx too
my rigs 2500K, gtx970, 16g ram, win7
here's what is looks like and gs dump attached (think it's possibly needed)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9sa3p0bkphrfcj...n.rar?dl=0

Sponsored links

How does it look in software mode?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-02-2016, 05:14 PM)refraction Wrote: How does it look in software mode?

right, forgot to mention, software also same, first thing i looked up
Ok thanks, and nothing changed fiddling with the clamping and rounding modes? some might make it worse, but I'm curious if any make it slightly better
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Just to be sure, did you test latest git version ?
(11-02-2016, 06:00 PM)gregory Wrote: Just to be sure, did you test latest git version ?

no when i posted ( using 150 1501) and yes i download 150 1525 just now and the river still won't change it's flowing direction Mellow