SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 Screen Shaking in 1 component
The screen shakes in one component of the battle menu, this is the only part of the game affected, everything else in the game is fine, i have no idea what to do to fix it, i have no cheats enabled. So far i have tried to fix this on my own through going in the video plugin settings, but i'm not sure on what everything does, so i did trial and error and it didn't do much.
https://youtu.be/UWAkZRmxo5c

i did find this cheat to fix the problem, however it tanks the games resolution so i don't use it (if a solution works to fix the resolution, besides increasing the native resolution because it makes the frame rate inconsistent, i will use this)
PCSX2 progressive scan mode patches for Nocturne, DDS1 and DDS2 : Megaten (reddit.com)
The images involve the cheat, the youtube video is with the screen shaking

I'm sorry if i'm missing information to get help.

Specs:
CPU: Intel i7-9750H @ 2.60GHz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Storage: 1Tb HDD, 250Gb SSD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You dont need to use the last 3 patches in order to stop the shaking
Everything below

"// Patch sceGsResetGraph arguments to set 480p"
Dont copy it
(01-16-2021, 03:21 PM)Red-tv Wrote: You dont need to use the last 3 patches in order to stop the shaking
Everything below

"// Patch sceGsResetGraph arguments to set 480p"
Dont copy it
I removed that section but the resolution is still poor, the first two sections fix the shaking problem but the resolution is still the same even with or without the third section

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-16-2021, 04:14 PM)demygod Wrote: I removed that section but the resolution is still poor, the first two sections fix the shaking problem but the resolution is still the same even with or without the third section

Config - - - > Video - - - > Interlacing - - > none

Also use upscaling
(01-18-2021, 04:20 AM)Red-tv Wrote: Config - - - > Video - - - > Interlacing - - > none

Also use upscaling

changing the internal Resolution from Native to [2x Native (~720p)] solves the resolution issue but it causes the video to go down to 40 fps from 60fps and the audio becomes slowed down also, it becomes janky in general (like i said in the first post), the moment i hit the record button on obs to try and post and show it, it suddenly goes back to 60fps and functions properly, the moment i click to stop recording it goes back to 40 fps and becomes slowed down, so i have no idea what's going on.
i'll try to show a video of it