SMT Digital Devil Saga
I have no problems with fps except that the screen is always shaking a little. Even on the main menu. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, do I have to uncheck the fix for persona games since this isn't exactly a persona game but a SMT.

Sponsored links

Use F5 to cycle through interlace modes till you find one you like that stops the screen from shaking
(08-13-2011, 12:33 AM)Lenova Wrote: I have no problems with fps except that the screen is always shaking a little. Even on the main menu. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, do I have to uncheck the fix for persona games since this isn't exactly a persona game but a SMT.
use the auto fix, ur using 9.8(or newer) right?

to dralor: this game shakes in old revisions but not for interlace problems, the new revision fix that. But now i dont know if he was talking about that or this xD
(08-13-2011, 12:58 AM)ecchiless Wrote: use the auto fix, ur using 9.8(or newer) right?

to dralor: this game shakes in old revisions but not for interlace problems, the new revision fix that. But now i dont know if he was talking about that or this xD

autofix?
Ahh I figured it was just like SMT: Nocturne.
(08-13-2011, 12:58 AM)ecchiless Wrote: use the auto fix, ur using 9.8(or newer) right?

Hey ecchiless, remember the settings you gave me for persona 4? Well I'm using them and I only get about 40fps. Could you help me again?
(08-13-2011, 05:03 AM)Lenova Wrote: Hey ecchiless, remember the settings you gave me for persona 4? Well I'm using them and I only get about 40fps. Could you help me again?

for this one u can set VU to 2, and EE to 3, play with this values(ee to 2 or 3)remember that level 3 on EE is gonna break the movies(crack sound >_<) and try lowering ur resolution.

If i recall this one can be played in x3 upscaled with minors glitches and drops in the fps, o/
(08-13-2011, 05:11 AM)ecchiless Wrote: for this one u can set VU to 2, and EE to 3, play with this values(ee to 2 or 3)remember that level 3 on EE is gonna break the movies(crack sound >_<) and try lowering ur resolution.

If i recall this one can be played in x3 upscaled with minors glitches and drops in the fps, o/

Do you just play around and tweak it to make it work well?

Also won't 3x make it slower cause you said to go no higher than 2x before?
(08-13-2011, 06:21 AM)Lenova Wrote: Do you just play around and tweak it to make it work well?

Also won't 3x make it slower cause you said to go no higher than 2x before?

mmm let me remember ur cpu is under the 3Ghz? sorry man i tend to forget all the things so easily, yep keep the x2, and try first with ee to 2, if u dont see any change try 3. o/