SMT: Lucifer's Call, images overlap
Is there a way to make PAL mode run as fast as NTSC mode then?

Sponsored links

(02-03-2013, 05:52 PM)Bota Wrote: Is there a way to make PAL mode run as fast as NTSC mode then?

use 60fps in the frame limit settings

go to ini's in the pcsx2 folder and look for pcsx2_vm and open it with notepad
there you can find: FrameratePAL=50.00

change 50.00 into 60.00 and it has the same speed as ntsc, beware that ALL pal games you play are going to be 60fps so all pal games are being played faster then they should.
Changed it and it still plays in 50fps. It wouldn't be a solution though, since the sound would be playing faster than normal, making it more annoying.
(02-03-2013, 06:25 PM)Bota Wrote: Changed it and it still plays in 50fps. It wouldn't be a solution though, since the sound would be playing faster than normal, making it more annoying.

the sound DOES go faster even if you set in ingame to ntsc, you just dont hear it because you didnt played it on the official speed to begin with. >.>
Oh, then it would be a valid solution, I guess. Only problem is it doesn't work.
(02-03-2013, 06:58 PM)Bota Wrote: Oh, then it would be a valid solution, I guess. Only problem is it doesn't work.

works for me, did you SAVE after you changed it to 60.00? Tongue
Yes I did. Still plays in 50fps.
(02-03-2013, 08:05 PM)Bota Wrote: Yes I did. Still plays in 50fps.

Wacko wierd it works for me...
It keeps resetting the fps to 50 even though I change it. It's only 60fps in the upstart with the PS2 logo, then it forces the switch to 50fps. When I try to change it to 60fps while in PAL mode in the game, it just ignores it.

Edit: When "Lucifer's Call" main screen pops up (the one where you can select languages), it says
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 50.00 fps

If that helps.